Update June 2, 2020
Sound Support: We’re Open With Safe Options to Serve You!
In these unprecedented times, your safety and hearing wellness are top of mind. We are open for business and committed to serving your hearing care needs, with options designed to ensure your health and security.
Count on us for protocols and practices to protect our patients’ and team’s health and safety, including frequent cleaning of our facility, modified lobby seating arrangements, altered patient flow, and use of personal protective equipment.
MOBILE WAITING ROOM
For scheduled appointments, you can wait in the comfort and convenience of your car until we call you.
CURBSIDE PICKUP AND DROP-OFF
Call us to schedule quick-and-easy curbside pickup or drop-off for hearing aid repairs, clean and checks, batteries, or accessories.
Need hearing aid batteries, wax guards, or other supplies? For a small shipping fee, we can also ship them right to your door for added convenience and peace of mind.
Staying empowered, connected, and communicating your best is more important than ever, so don’t wait. Please contact us to schedule assistance or an appointment today.
New Hours to Serve You
Nothing matters more to us than the well-being of our community. We’ve modified our hours to maximize hearing care access while ensuring a safe environment for our patients and staff.
MON — 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
TUES — 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
WED — 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
THURS — 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
FRI — 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
SAT — closed
SUN — closed
Walk-Ins are currently suspended
Update April 17, 2020
Hello from Highline Hearing Professionals! We want you to know that we are still here and here to assist you. During this time of uncertainty, we are doing everything we can to support our patients, community and our staff members.
We have been able to serve many patients with curbside assistance. Please don’t hesitate to call or email us to schedule your curbside assistance too: (206) 395-2417
We are here for supplies, hearing aid maintenance clean & checks and any hearing aid related emergencies, between 10-4pm. Please stay safe, do your part and be well!!
Walk-in times are suspended however we are here for you by appointment only.
There is no higher priority for Highline Hearing Professionals than the health and well-being of our patients and employees. We are closely following guidance on COVID-19 (coronavirus) from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Washington State Department of Health to stay on top of all developments. We fully recognize that many of the population we serve are among the most vulnerable to diseases like COVID-19 and the flu.
We have always had a strong commitment to infection control at Highline Hearing. All of our staff and providers wash their hands frequently for 20 seconds before and after cleaning hearing aids and interacting with patients. We have hand sanitizer with 60% or more alcohol placed throughout the office for patients and employees to use. We are also taking additional measures to further strengthen our protocols and safeguard our patients’ health:
- We have removed magazines in the waiting room that could transport germs. We apologize for the inconvenience!
- If you are feeling under the weather, we would ask that you call and reschedule your appointment so as not to put other patients at risk. You could also see if a healthy loved one could bring your hearing aids to the office for a cleaning. We recommend reviewing guidelines from the CDC on preventing illness.
- Walk-in hours in our various offices can create a crowd in our waiting rooms so if an underlying condition or your age makes you more vulnerable to COVID-19, we would urge you to avoid walk-in hours and instead call to schedule a time to get your hearing aids cleaned and checked. We will do our very best to get you on the schedule as soon as possible. You could also ask a healthy loved one to bring your hearing aids for a cleaning.
- We have instructed providers and staff to stay home if they are sick. If your provider becomes ill, we will ask them to stay home, and we sincerely apologize if this means we need to reschedule your appointment!
- If you need additional accommodations, please don’t hesitate to call our office to discuss
We understand the importance of hearing your best, especially in this time when communication is so critical. If there are any updates, we will post on our website and social media.
If you are having problems with your hearing aids and feel you cannot come in right away, please call, and we’ll see whether we can help you over the phone. Please feel free to call with any questions. We are always happy to hear from our patients.